It’s that time of the year when we are recruiting Polish language students. Anybody interested in learning Polish, can do so at The Language Centre (www.tlcnewcastle.co.uk) in Newcastle. The academic year starts in October, but if you already have some experience of learning Polish, we offer ‘bridge’ refresher courses in September aimed at helping you get back into learning.
There are two levels:
• Polish False beginners starting on 17th September 2015 for those of you who have studied Polish for few months already,
• Polish Elementary 2+ for people who have about two years course behind them. This course will start on 14th September.
• The Language Centre offers Polish language courses on three levels to suit your abilities
• The teacher has years of experience of teaching Polish in the UK
• Small groups allow speedy progress in a non-stressful learning environment
• City centre location
The Language Centre, 6 Old Eldon Square (3rd floor), Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 7JG
Hope to see you there!